Helicopter Ride over TAR Islands & KK

As the title says, we went for a helicopter ride, my 1st & Arnie's 3rd. It was a four seater - 3 actually because 1 seat was for our pilot.
Take off was super smooth, smoother than I anticipated. Thankfully our pilot was spared from my screams of excitement during take-off which you could not hear over the roar of the aircraft. We were able to communicate via microphones in our headset or an intercom-type system. He thought I was brave & subdued during the takeoff but, in fact, I chose to protect his precious hearing by not activating the intercom. I believe that this generous act of kindness on my part was appreciated by all parties in the helicopter :)

Once we were airborn I began to really enjoy myself & the stunning view. We saw all the islands that we visited during our 1 day snorkel and boat trip.

This is a photo of Manukan, where we snorkeled earlier in the week.

This is a partial view of our resort withd Kota Kinabalu spread out along either side.

Lastly, is a lovely photo of our resort - you can see the considerable size of our resort and its unique layout.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home