NYC: THE Christmas Tree @ Rockefeller Center
One of top main attractions (after Paul & Melissa of course - wink wink) was a visit to the tree at Rockefeller Center ... made famous by many of our classic Christmas movies that are set in NYC such as Miracle on 34th Street (an all time favourite of mine).
This picture truly does not do this wonderful tree justice ... it really was immensely towering and gave me that warm holiday fuzzy feeling.
The only thing missing in this picture is the soft, white, pristine snow of New York winters. Perhaps I should mention that people were walking around in shorts & short sleeve shirts because IT WAS AN UNBELIEVABLE 21 degrees Celsius in January ... the heart of winter!
Despite the lack of snow and the unseasonably warm temperatures, we could not help but feel the Holiday magic. What can I say ... I am a sucker for holiday cheesiness :)
Last photo, Bubbles in blue ... smiling because there is nothing like the fresh start of a new year - BRING ON 2007!!!


1 Comments:
I work around the corner from this majestic beauty! It is breathtaking!!
Post a Comment
<< Home