<>

Friday, June 01, 2007

Airports from Les Iles de Tahiti

You might have noticed in the below picture, "Bear" our new travel mascot. Bear will join us on all our future vacations & general trips. I have created a link to our new site - Bear's Travels - where we will add photos of our destination through her eyes :-) Bear is a bit shy & she is always cold - even in Polynesia she wore her hat & scarf. Every holiday begins with a flight to get you to your destination of choice. It was a long flight: Amsterdam to Paris - Paris to Los Angeles - Los Angeles to Papette, Tahiti. Our trip was 26-hours long in total, including waiting time in Paris & LA.Often, some of the most beautiful images are captured from the sky.Above is a gorgeous photo of Moorea - I am not 100% sure which hotel this was - might be the Intercontinental or the Pearl Resort - my memory is a bit foggy.This is a teaser of what to expect in the later posts of Bora Bora - quite impressive from the sky, isn't it?

At last, we arrive in Papette, Tahiti and it was SO worth the LONG flight!!! I have spent more than 1 month uploading photos to share this vacation experience with you, so I hope you will enjoy it. Feel free to leave a comment if you have a favourite photo or want you share your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home