<>

Saturday, August 11, 2007

NYC: Arnie, Melissa & Paul in a Stretch Limo

The evening just got weirder and weirder after finding a stretch limo outside the restaurant, we naturally assumed it was waiting for us :-)After some cleaver negotiations by Melissa & Arnie and a short discussion on the phone, we all stepped in.
This is a cool way to see New York City on a Friday night ... BRIGHT LIGHTS ... BIG CITY here we come!
Arnie & Melissa also negotiated a bottle of bubbly with the deal - probably what contributed to my sensitive condition the following morning.
GO GIRL GO!! Charming ... who needs a glass when you can improvise :-) This stunning you lady is full of entertaining moments ... the laughter never ends with Melissa in the room. I can't wait to see you again.
This is a scene out of Pulp Fiction ... one of the deleted scenes that did not make the final cut.I cannot find anything funny to say here ... cute photo. Peace right back at ya Paul :-)
Paul is so full of personality and photographs so well. Here's to you mate, looking forward to seeing you again on my next trip to NYC! Paul it was so cool to get to know you better. I/WE (Arnold & I) have NEVER laughed as hard as we did on those 2 nights out N - I - I - C - E !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 words - OH SHIT!

14 August, 2007 03:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home